So the prompt says, “List 10 words that describe ice cream,” but I’m not sure if I’ll get to 10.
- 1. Cold, (obviously, I hope so, because if it isn’t frozen, then the freezer isn’t working.)
- 2. Wet, (to some extent, especially after it melts.)
- 3. Creamy, (which is usually another obvious one, unless you’re talking about sorbet.
- 4. Mostly sweet, unless you’re having a different flavor that isn’t.
- 5. Messy, (if you eat it in a cone.)
- 6. Something I have in my freezer right now.
- 7. A very good thing.